Thursday, 22 June 2017

Apparently…..

…..if  you moor at Aristotle Lane on the South Oxford canal there are those, who live in brick, who think that boaters are the bottom of the pile. They take photos and record mooring times complain to the council about  a puff of smoke from your chimney. They worry about the ‘pollution’ affecting their children’s health.

I moored at Aristotle Lane twice in the last few weeks (27/05 and 07/06). On two days I didn’t light my fire. I don’t think I lit the fire on other days until the evening (I might be wrong). However, Whilst I was there I did notice that ‘children’ were smoking dope in the park. I would think this is much more serious than me lighting my fire!

The canal is not going away. Move the park!

5 comments:

nb AmyJo said...

They could alway move to another neighbourhood if the canal is that detremental to the little darlings health of course

Maffi said...

Yeah,.........but they wont!

wozie said...

Has the 'Sheriff of Kidlington moved?
We could ask them to stop tossing their garden waste from the bottom of their gardens into the canal too, maybe.
Ann and Keith xx

Frank said...

Come on Maffi, its been a month. At least say goodby, don't simply vanish like Bones.

nb AmyJo said...

Hi Maffie,
No posts from you lately. Do hope all is OK and you are well? Missing your updates.
reaards